BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sharing our FUTURE little ones

Those of you may not know this about me but I absolutely LOVE to dance and shake my "money maker". I have young parents and growing up with young parents, I was always around music and dancing and then when I was old enough, I danced and competed in many competitions. I also cheered as a little Jenn all the way up to big Jenn. So dancing is something that I do a lot whether it's while I'm out or just getting ready!

So when I saw this video via my "other mother", Gina, I immediately thought..THESE are my future kids. It's so funny. What's even funnier, we had video (not too sure) but I KNOW we have pictures of my younger brother, Kevin, dancing and singing when he was about this age to the country song" I got to thank mama for the cookin', daddy for the whoopin', the devil for the trouble that I get into. I've got to give credit, where credit is due. I thank the bank for the money, Thank God for you" Don't know the actual name of the song as you can tell...BUT he really got into it and it had us all rolling. We were very tempted to send it in to America's Funniest Home Videos.

Anywho, make sure your volume is up! Just think in a few years, I could be posting up our little Talty bunch "getting low". haha Enjoy!

0 comments: