BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A simpler way!

As far as me posting any more wedding pictures....I'm not going to! Take that! he hee Reasons - Well, it takes so long, and 2- we have a lot of favorites! So therefore, I have created an account where you can see all of our professional pictures! I tried creating a snapfish account but for some reason, it keeps me listed from the UK and I've tried and tried to fix it as did Brendan...even creating new Email accounts but we had no luck! I don't usually go through snapfish anyways so I thought I'd see if my Shutterfly account offered something where we could display our pictures. I can see how this can become a great way for our families to see us and eventually our little family! The website is easy to remember: http://thetaltys.shutterfly.com/ I'm pretty sure you can add photos as well. I'm still working on trying to figure it out. I'll still add some photos to the site...like our Halloween costumes ( if we ever pull it all together!) and what not. I'll inform you on our blog if there is a new album on the shutterfly account. I hope you don't have to be a member to add photos. Well, that's all I've got for now!

Can you believe how fast this year has flown?! This time last year, I was counting down our wedding! Brendan and I went to a wedding this past Saturday. My friend, Emily made a gorgeous bride! I just love weddings!! It made us reflect on how intimate and personal our day was for us and how grateful we are to our amazing families and friends!


Congratulations to the new Langley's!



http://thetaltys.shutterfly.com/

0 comments: