BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Update on Roxie

Sad news. This Saturday our sweet family dog, Roxie died. I was really hoping that she would be able to hang on until I got home to see her. She was just too sick. In a way, I'm glad I didn't have to see her so sick but it would have been nice to have pet her once last time. I know it may be silly, but I really hope pets go to Heaven. Ferrell IS part of this family and I know I would be terribly upset if something happens to me. Even though Roxie was technically my brother's dog, I grew up with her too and fed and played with her just as much. Kevin got her from the Humane Society when he was 5 years old for his Birthday. He is now 20. He said she was the only one that came up to him when he was there so he knew she was the one for him. Roxie was buried in Dillon rather than Florence because no matter what, Dillon will always be home. It was her home. Here is a picture of Roxie. This was taken in her backyard in Dillon where she dug many holes and seized many birds. By the way, in case you're wondering...she was a Heinz-57. You can see some of the German Shepard in her as well as lab.


Good girl Roxie, Good girl!

0 comments: