BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Uncle Brian and Colin meet!

Colin wouldn't look at the camera. Little Stinker!  But Colin enjoys having such great uncles now if he could only meet his Aunt Jessica and cousins! :)  Hopefully, Colin will be able to meet the rest of the Talty's soon! 

Also let me brag that my sweet boy is now sleeping 7 hours at night!! Hooray for sleep! Next week, we begin the transition of attending a sitter.  He wasn't supposed to start until a few weeks but mommy is having a really tough time and so Colin will be going for a couple of hours 2-3 times a week so that he gets used to Mrs. Leslie and a new environment.  This is probably more for my sake than his but I'm telling you just thinking about not being with Colin all day, every day has me in tears.  I am not over exaggerating either. The longest I've been from him is 4 hours and that was with his daddy. He's only been left with Daddy, Mimi, and Gigi. It's going to be an adjustment for us both!

0 comments: