BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Sorry, y'all!

I know I've been slack with updating. Just keep coming back, maybe something new will be posted! We've got a lot more Christmas and Firsts to post. This week is pretty slammed with meetings, report cards, and testing my students and possibly another class (the teacher is on maternity leave).  I am feeling overwhelmed and trying to balance out wife, mommy, and teacher. I want to be the best that I can at all 3 but I am exhausted and always feel like I am failing at one of my jobs. I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I love being a wife, a mommy, and a teacher but I need a 2nd me to go around! haha Seriously though, I will try to post more later. At least get Christmas posted before the next holiday! :) I do hope everyone had a wonderful, relaxing holiday!

0 comments: