BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 30, 2012

10 Months! (March3) oops!

Sorry for the delay but at the end of the day this lady is wiped! Seriously, I can't make it past 10!!! As you will see here, Colin does not make it easy to take pictures. The kid started taking steps at 8 months, walked at 9, and ran at 10. Capturing a picture is next to impossible. Seriously, I took so many and not a single great shot.  Little stinker!!

FYI: Colin FINALLY said mama although it was more like "mom mom"

At 10 months, Colin eats any and everything.  He's a happy boy and loves other kids! He's got 8 teeth and like I said loves to run! He is so smart and just has the best laugh!! My favorite thing that he does is hold my face and give me sugar!! That sweet boy has some of the best sugar!! Colin Michael is my heart on the outside! Good God, I love this boy!

1 comments:

Aunt Maureen said...

How sweet. And if it is "mom mom" he says ~ then proudly you will be. "Hi, I'm Colin's Mom Mom!" ;~}

I have found that they name us and then we grow into the name. :)

Love,
Aunt Maureen