BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 3

Sweet Colin, today is your very first birthday and I couldn't be more prouder of you! You are so smart and funny. Each day, you amaze me. From your kisses to your pranks (running away from me with the remote control or my cell) to the way you think I am a jungle gym. You are my heart, little guy! Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet Colin! I love you more than I could ever put into words!



More to come....we're off to our morning destinations. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, ONE year, and so many changes! Hope to see you soon, and see all your new activities. Happy Birthday!! All Our Love,
Aunt Colleen and Uncle Tony

Aunt Maureen said...

One year ago, that nervous, early morning trip to the hospital. Today, he's your whole world and a prankster to boot!

Love,
Aunt Maureen