BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 22, 2014

It's a.....


My brother and his wife are expecting a baby this fall. They had a gender reveal party where the mothers cut the cake to reveal blue for boy or pink for girl. They already knew- for like a week!!! Crazy how they were able to keep it a secret for that long especially with the "C'mon just please please tell only me" they heard coming from a certain Aunt. 😉

I was really torn because 1) it'd be great if the baby was a boy because then they could be best buds with my boys 2) I may never have a girl so this baby may be the only girl!   So basically, I would have been happy either way!  Although, my guess was boy! 




Mama was hoping for pink but she's excited about a BOY!! This was the only shot I had of the actual blue cake. 

Congratulations Kevin and Aggie!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Excited for us too!! Hooray for cousins!!!


0 comments: