BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Another cousin!

Oh my goodness! Do you see the cheeks on my nephew?? Remind you of another little blonde hair guy you know?? I ate Declan's cheeks up just as I did Roddy's!! I am such a proud aunt!! Not to brag (ah,who am I kidding?!) but I seriously have the cutest nieces and nephews!!  So Roddy is named after my dad and my sister in laws dad who both passed away (oddly enough, on the same date). Ronald (ours) Douglas (hers) and from there came the nickname Roddy.  Such a sweet way to remember two very important men. 


Colin loved holding Roddy. He loves babies! Wonder if he can talk daddy into catching baby fever?! Haha  We will just gave to visit with Roddy more! Declan enjoyed rubbing roddys face. Hmm, babies do have soft skin, bud! 

We are so overwhelmed with love and joy as our family grows! 




1 comments:

Aunt Maureen said...

What a wonderful story about his name. Thank you for sharing.

Love,
Aunt Maureen