BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

It's no joke

Did the south get snow before the north?!? Seriously! There was no forecast for snow! We knew it was going to be cold but when I woke up, I squealed! My darling husband thought I had awoke him to kill a bug.  Colin looked out through each window to make sure the scene was the same. 


After the snow, came the rain. And the wind. Oh my word! The wind was terrible! So what do B and I do on this amazingly cold day?!

We freeze our bums off at a football game. And then the game goes into OT and we lost! Boooooo! 

 Anywho, yall northern folks can keep this cold stuff. Earlier in the week, colin wore shorts to school because it was 79 out. Kid you not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can beat us in the snow race anytime, however we know that's not likely. It's fun for the boys to see it, so that's good.
Cute Halloween costumes! Here's to a white Christmas;-) Love,
Aunt Colleen

Aunt Maureen said...

We up north are DONE with the cold and snow. It is finally above single digits and teens and it is the talk of the town! Record setting February for low temps, average 14 degrees.

Love,
Aunt Maureen