BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Photography by Donna Kay

To the right, you will notice I have a list of my favorite blogs and Photography by Donna Kay is one! Yesterday, she came and did a photo shoot with Colin and she's so talented and wonderful that she's already posted some of them! So if you're on facebook, go to her page and like it! Also, you will be able to see some of the photos of our sweet, baby boy! Sunday, we are heading over to the beach for family photos. I can't wait to see how they turn out! Our first family photos! Colin's first time at the beach. Don't panic, it will be late in the evening as to avoid the summer heat that has already arrived!  Anywho, I had to brag about my talented cousin and show off what I believe is the absolute most beautiful baby. Man, that husband of mine has some mad skills! :)  


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful. Much to do with the subject too ~ what a doll baby.

Not on FB, so I'll just keep stalking the blog:-) Love,
Aunt Colleen