BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Amazement

WARNING:  This may be incredibly sappy.

 

I  woke up this morning in  pure awe and amazement. Colin enjoys sleeping in my arms and when he  gets up early for a feeding, I sometimes let him sleep in my arms and we snooze together.  Well, I always wake up first. I woke up this morning and looked over on  my right arm and just watched him. He moves around, makes spit bubbles, and sometimes even snores while sleeping. While watching him, I just  thought how amazing and beautiful what love has created.  How did my heart beat without this child??  How did the world even exist??  My heart is so full.  Can I even have more children another with my heart already so full?  Then I stopped again and thought about how much my parents love me and again, I’m amazed.  Then an even bigger thought occurred. God’s love for me.  My love for Colin is gigantic, can’t begin to imagine God’s love.  I can’t tell  you how blessed I am everyday to have such amazement in my life. 

0 comments: