BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 22, 2011

One sad mommy

So the time has arrived. August. The time when children go back to school which means this new mommy must go back to work too. I honestly thought at first, it would be so easy to go back.  As much as I love Colin, I do miss adults and I can go a bit stir crazy sitting in the house all day, every day.  However, as soon as August hit, I realized this was going to be no easy thing to do! I cried before I was even due back. Just the thought broke my heart! They say it gets easier and I pray and hope "they" are right. Whoever "they" are did not have Colin Michael as their son that's for sure. Leaving this kiddo is insanely tough and there has not been a morning so far that I have not cried on the way to his sitters and then again on the way to work. Our mornings are so sweet together and he is such a happy boy!  It is astounding to me how much I am in love! He did not have a great day today as he cried and cried and Mrs. Leslie had a difficult time soothing him so please pray that we'll both get the hang of this. My heart can hardly take this! I try to think of the positives like how wonderful a life we will be able to give Colin with me working such as a paid for college education! haha In honesty, please say a quick prayer for me that I can cope with not being with my son all day and one for Colin that he will have a much better day with his sitter which by the way is such a sweet person and I am so pleased with her! I have a lot of pics to share but as of right now every spare moment is spent with my loves.  By the way, he's snoozing right now.  :)

0 comments: