BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 14, 2011

7-14 of thanks.

7. I am thankful for blue skies and white puffy clouds. Always puts me in a good mood.

8. I am thankful that my parents installed morals into me and that I was brought up in a home filled with love. My mom always made sure and still does that I knew she was proud of me.

9. I am thankful for a growing, beautiful family.

10. I am thankful for the wonderful people in my life. Both professionally and socially. I am so glad to be surrounded by people who influence me to be a better person.

11. I am thankful for the men and women who have and continue to fight for my freedom.

12. I am thankful to live in such a wonderful country where I am able to choose my religion!

13. I am thankful for sleep which is so scarce!

14. I am thankful for a warm bed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you in my life, Jenn. You are a beautiful woman and a wonderful inspiration. You love Brendan completely. You two have given all of your family a most special GIFT .. Colin Michael Talty.
Love,
Aunt DeeAnn