BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 18, 2011

Special Request

First things first. You didn't honestly think I would post each day on here, did you? Haha! You're so silly if you did. I have a hard enough time finding the time to actually post. My crawling little man likes the dangerous stuff- you know cords, sockets, dirty shoes, cell phones, computers.  He keeps me pretty busy these days! Anywho!  :)

Day 15 - I am thankful for the fence that was built so that our little boy can play safely in our backyard. Also for when summer comes and I'm pasty white, I can have comfort in knowing that I can lay out and not be noticed b/c I will be hidden by our fence!
Day 16 - I am thankful for a beautiful home that provides shelter for me and my family.
Day 17 - I am thankful for my students. Although they drive me crazy, I am thankful for them. They teach me so much.
Day 18 - I know I said I was thankful for my husband already- But I am thankful for his understanding. and this is where I will lead into the reasoning behind my title....

We were blessed to be able to keep a foster child for a very short period of time.( a week and a half).(The child is not jumping from home to home; his foster parents went out of town and I offered to keep them)  Ever since I heard this child's story, my heart has been heavy and I can't explain it but before I knew this child, I felt a connection. I've prayed for and continue to pray for guidance.  I feel like I have a role/ a purpose/ something. Like I said, I can't explain it.  I don't think I really ever realized some of the monsters that  actually exist in our world. I have not yet figured out my purpose so my request is that you pray for this child and that we'll be able to hear and follow God's plans for us. I am so thankful for my husband who realizes and understands when something is important to me and makes it important to him.

0 comments: