BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bragging

I know all moms think their child is genius and I'm definitely no different! I'm so amazed with this little guy!

Colin can....
Point to his mama and dada and say our names. In other words, he knows I'm mama and B is dada
Sign more, milk, diaper, eat, done
Shake his finger no no
Eat like a champ!
Throw a tantrum
Dance
Imitate
Run super fast
Climb anything!
Sort-of use silverware
Drink pink lemonade like its the last thing he will ever drink
Take his diaper off
Unplug things ( imagine my excitement)
Walk around in his diaper all day and is happy as a clam
Drive his little four wheeler
Throw a ball
Blow kisses
Give good sugar
Plays hide and seek
Occasionally pets Ferrell nicely
Cuddle
Jump
Skip
Splash
"sweep" and wipe things down
Pick up his toys ( also pretty good at throwing them too)
Lose pacifiers like a pro!
Say mama, dada, bye, hey, Gigi, muh for monkey, ee for ear, yay, and no
Can point to his ears and nose when asked where those are ( still working on mouth, eyes)

I'm sure I'm missing some things but I'm sure you're impressed enough for now! Haha
Love that sweet boy to itty bitty pieces!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many fun things. He is gettin' to be our big boy! Love,
Aunt Colleen