BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Colin and Blakely at the beach

A few weeks ago, my girlfriends Janet and Ashlyn came for a visit with their children Blakely and Griffin. Colin acted like he owned the beach and quickly ran to a tidal pool to show his 2 friends what this beach living' life is all about. Luckily for the other 2 moms, their children stayed in the tidal pool and around the tidal pool. Unlucky for me, I was all over the beach chasing my child as he was the official "welcome to the beach" greeter to anyone who came in sight. I took NO pictures because I could not even blink without worrying he had taken off again to say hello to someone! My friend Ashlyn took this picture of Colin and Blakely. Which oddly enough, when we got to the beach all 3 kids found different kids to play with.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much for a lazy day at the beach. Your beach baby has other plans. Love,
Aunt Colleen