BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

39 weeks 5 days

Come on already!!! "I am in misery". Probably everyone around me is too! My plan was to work until I couldn't and last Friday, I threw in the towel. I actually had false labor Friday. Please say a little prayer that Declan is healthy and comes soon. I'm petrified of how big he's going to be, not getting my vbac, pain,being apart from my big boy, that I will have no idea when I'm in actual labor, pain.....did I mention that yet? :)

I'm bored at home but have been trying to rest. Colin is still going to mrs. Lesley's.....she actually picks him up in the morning and brings him back to me in the afternoon. Do you see how blessed we are?! She is so good to my baby. She's on stand by in case we have to make a quick exit for the hospital to keep little man. So glad she's only a mile or 2 down the road!

Speaking of my little man! He is 3 days away from being 2 years old!! When did this happen!?

1 comments:

The Talty's said...

praying for all of you! love you guys!