BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mr and Mrs. Brendan Talty!

We're married! Yay! It's so hard to believe that a years worth of planning and organizing has come to an end! It's so sad but at the same time so exciting because we are finally married and get to begin this amazing chapter in our lives together!!

Just to update on the wedding and the events that took place prior, during, and after! Well, believe it or not, I was not so stressed out during the week of our wedding. Well, not as stressed as I thought I would have been. I was actually pretty relaxed which is more than what I can say for my mom! I think she stressed out 10x more than I did!

Of course, I was absolutely late for everything - rehearsal, luncheon, appointments! That's me for you though. Am I really ever on time? Nope.

Rehearsal went well although a little longer than expected. My fault with my tardiness! The rehearsal dinner was awesome. My mother in law (woo hoo!) did an amazing job with the centerpieces and just the entire dinner! Brendan's dad gave a stellar speech and I attempted at one but of course cried and stunk it up! I was really freaking out a bit before the rehearsal and had to drink a glass or 2 of wine to calm down but as soon as I got there and saw Brendan, I was at ease! Oh and I was so ecstatic to see my cousin Farrah there, who I've not seen in 5 years so it was amazing seeing her as well as all of my in laws that were already here!

I wish I could tell you how the wedding went, but I feel like it all happened so fast. I just remember being really really happy and excited to see Brendan. Brian delivered a wonderful service and I can't wait to replay it when our video is done! I did cry walking down the aisle with my daddy but I held up very well! I seriously thought I was going to be a mess but I guess God knew how much I didn't want to be a crying mess and really helped me out! I think everthing went perfectly. I did forget my bouquet coming back down the aisle which I am STILL kicking myself for!

The reception was fantastic! My family, friends, colleagues, and even one of my students were there and it was wonderful seeing everyone have fun! I feel like I didn't get to speak to everyone as much as I'd like to have! I was very overwhelmed! It was wonderful seeing friends that I haven't seen in a while like Kelly, Gary, Ashley, Johnny B., Phillip, Wesley, and many more! My only 2 complaints are 1. They started taking things down and cleaning up WAY too early and 2. Our DJ royally sucked! He even announced me and Brendan incorrectly. He forgot my mother-daughter dance, didn't play our slide show nearly long enough, and refused to play our last song because he was "closing shop". I do not reccommend to anyone peedeedjservice! If it was a realy company and not a one man sh0w, I'd complain! I was so dissappointed in his service! The food was amazing though! Even down to our cake which thanks to my husband, was all in my nose! I wish I could have gotten him back. He'll get his though when he is least expecting it!

Our wedding was magical and I can't wait to relive it through video and pictures! Which by the way, pictures are up at sandytoesphotography.com. Just click on view online proofs, click Jenn and Brendan or Cox Talty (I forget which one it is under) and type in your Email address. I'm having a hard time figuring out the ones I want! It's tough!

Honeymoon! Wowzers, was it amazing?! I'll make another entry about our incredible honeymoon to the Dominican Republic! It was such fun!

I guess this is all I've got for now!

0 comments: