BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blast from the Past

Ok, here's the dealio. I used to have a blog way back in the day but for the life of me, I could not remember what website the blog was on. I really wanted to figure it out since I had wrote about the night that I met Brendan. Well, I was looking on someone's facebook page and it triggered my memory!! - My blog was on a website called Xanga. So I went to Xanga's website but of course, I couldn't remember my password! Luckily, I've used Jenicsc as my Email since the beginning..only it wasn't Jenicsc@gmail.com , it was Jenicsc@aol.com. SO I got my password! Without further delay, may I present to you- the night I met my husband.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

OMG, I have to tell you about my night. Well, in case you didn't know it, me and Jon broke up and this time it's for good. I can't take being mistreated and disrespected any longer.

Well, I've been all bummed out and my mom was ill and pissed last night b/c her babygirl's heart was broken. Yea, guys can really suck. Anywho! She demanded to talk to Danielle and she made Danielle to promise to get me out of this house so my mind won't be on that boy. So here's the good stuff....

Tonight, we went out to the Wild Hare which is a sports bar. We were meeting up witht his guy, Justin (Danielle knows him) and his roommate, Brendan. Well, I didn't pay much mind to anything. We all started talking and drinking and laughing. I had so much fun. Anyways, Brendan says the sweetest things. He said that the best treasure a man could have is a woman's heart. I was melting. That is the sweetest thing ever. I'm still smilin' thinking about that. Anyways, too bad SOME PEOPLE don't feel the same way. I'm not bitter. Anyways, I'm totally crushin' on Brendan and he's interested in me. Oh, and he is really good looking. AND he didn't wear jeans. He was dressed cute and he wore a hat and he loves sports. And I'm likin' him! haha This is my first crush in such a long time! I'm kind of excited. I'm in a good mood and I don't even mind that its way past my bed time. I had fun and I am glad that my roomie dragged me out of the house for some fun. I don't need to cry over a guy. He's not the only fish out there. Anyways, I'm not ruining my mood. I'm happy! Yay for me crushin'. haha Chow for now!

0 comments: