BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Last week

Last week here in Columbia.  Sad? A little.  Our house has our furniture but it seems so empty. All of our personal things are packed away and ready for the move.  I'm excited for what lies ahead although I am NOT too thrilled about job hunting seeing as to how I just got finished doing that.  I know God has a plan for us and everything will be just fine.  So I'm placing it all in His hands and I am just going to go down this path that He is leading us to.  We hope that the house sells fast, I find a wonderful job, and we can find a house!  Anywho!  I just wanted to share that as of Saturday, we will officially be "beach bums".  I know I will be at least!  Luckily, The Lee's are coming to the beach the following week so I will have someone to lay out with and Mom will be down there as well.  I just hope that when we unpack I can find my beach items! After that, Kaleigh will be down playing in the World Series for softball! Keep us in your prayers as we make this move!  

0 comments: