BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Scratch that!

We are now moving TOMORROW.  Stressed? You betcha!  A little ill? Derrr!  We had plans for tomorrow night and now they are ruined.  I'm having to not work a full day at work because there are still things to do and I just don't have the time.  I am going to go for a bit to tell my babies bye though.  :(   To make matters worse, I think they were planning to throw me a surprise party. So I am going to have to come back for one is what I was told.  They've been absolutely wonderful and understanding at work and had no problem with this sudden news.

I was getting excited about the move but the news today that we are moving tomorrow just annoyed me and upset me.  I was REALLY looking forward to spending some time with our friends seeing as to how we haven't been able to really see them since we decided to move.  Getting the house ready and packing has really consumed all of our time including my fantastic mother and father in laws.  Which by the way, hands down, I think I have the best in-laws you could ever imagine.

FYI- we just got  a top notch security system installed in our house.  this thing is BA. I even have an alarm on my keychain. When I say our house...I mean the one in here not in Myrtle.    Just wanted to point that out.   :)

0 comments: