BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall means…

Grey’s Anatomy Returns

 

Pumpkins

 

Corn Mazes!

 

Halloween   ( Seriously, can’t wait to show off Brendan and mine’s costume…we’ve come up with a plan)

 

Much cuter clothes  :)

 

Thanksgiving and everything about it down to the Macy’s Parade

 

Possible HOUSE!!  Please keep your fingers crossed.  We put a bid in on a house that we both LOVE but at this point it’s a waiting game and I’m an impatient girl!  :)

 

Hot cocoa and cheese grits!

 

FOOTBALL!  Carolina Gamecocks particularly!

 

School is totally kicked in gear.  (We’re still learning our procedures and routines)

 

The heels on my feet become smooth like a baby’s bottom. ( May be yucky, but flip flops and sandals make my skin rough)

 

Beautiful Mountains.  Someone PLEASE convince my husband to take me to the Mountains for a weekend!!  We haven’t went in over a year because we were saving up for our wedding and I just absolutely love the mountains in the fall!

 

My wonderful friend, Jill, gets MARRIED!!

Much more interesting blog entries!!!

 

Hopefully, a sick-free me!

 

And that’s all I’ve got now.

0 comments: