BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

31 Weeks and at last updating.

I know, it's been a while. I know I will be excused though with all that has been going on. We did move out of the apartment and into our new house. Email me for our new address or just comment me your Email address and I'll E-mail it to you.  We are here, our things are here...our things are here everywhere! It's quite stressful looking at all of these boxes. Our son's room is currently pink. I hope that changes this weekend and that we see a few less boxes. I come home and I just hate that everything is not in it's place.  I don't even know where things are going to go.  We've got some painting to do for sure as the entire downstairs is green.  Mom tells me to take it one box at a time. In my mind though, the total house needs to be ready for Colin and all of the company that we will have.  I know Colin could care less but his mama does!

This past Friday, my Papa joined my MeMa in Heaven.  I spoke earlier about my Papa and how he was diagnosed with esophagus cancer.  He had just began radiation.  His funeral was Monday.  Although I am awfully sad to lose my Papa, I know he is extremely happy to be reunited with MeMa.  Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.  He was such a funny man who always had a story to share, a smile to give, a nap to take, a name to call you- he went through every kid and grand kid's name before he got to the right one. :)  My Papa will be greatly missed as he was greatly loved.  When I was little, I stayed a lot with MeMa and Papa.  My parents were young and my dad worked late and so mom would always take me over there.  If I was sick, Papa would pick me up from school.  Mema and Papa always picked me up from Daycare.  Sunday afternoons after Sunday lunch, Papa would take a nap and I would sneak in his room and tickle his feet to try to get him to wake up. He would get so mad but would fall back to sleep immediately.  I will always cherish my memories of my Papa and growing up with him and my cousins. 




31 weeks pregnant and how many more to go?!?  I feel as if I could not get ANY bigger. I am sore, I waddle, and I cannot get comfortable. Sleeping at night....I remember that!! Unfortunately, I get very little. Also, I am tired exhausted beyond words!  I could, if I was comfortable, nap all day long. Warmer weather is approaching and I am thankful but it's also making me realize how stinkin' WHITE I am.  I usually tan in February so when  spring comes along, I can wear my skirts and short sleeves while stylin' a tan.  I am ghostly white so come skirt season, please wear shades around me as I will blind you.  We went to the doctor yesterday and Colin's heart beat was 150-160.  Never below 150.  The night before, his daddy was worried about him because he was going crazy in my stomach bouncing here and there.  We also found out that "Colin's Spot" is not Colin at all but Braxton Hicks ( sike-you-out contractions). I also lost a pound and half but the doc said that was okay.  But really, look at all that has been going on.  Colin's latest craving is BBQ potato chips. Why does this kid love such unhealthy food?  His Uncle Kevin bought us some this weekend.  Thanks Kev!!  We even had some for breakfast.  I am hoping and praying Colin's room gets finished this weekend.  Maybe if that is done, I won't feel so restless and stressed. Maybe. Just Maybe.

I will try to update more as things progress around here.  :)

0 comments: