BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

thirty...thirty...hmmm ohh right! 34 weeks!

and 4-6 more weeks to go until this little fellow is welcomed into the world!  Yesterday we had a Dr.'s appointment as I stated before we now go weekly.  I had another non stress test done in which Colin aced because our kid ROCKS! I gained another 2 lbs. yippeee...sense the sarcasm there? If not, call me up and I'll let you hear it in my voice. :)  Colin, I'm afraid, is going to be a big baby.  I'm hoping he is a chunky monkey because those are the cutest babies BUT I'm also hoping he's not going to be so big that I'm in agonzing, unbearable pain. He already weighs close to 6 lbs and we've got another month to go people! Another month when he supposively gains a half a lb every week. So that means in 4 weeks, he could be around 8lbs...I'm okay with that but let's not push it. haha  no pun intended.

I started freaking out Monday because Brendan is out of town and I'm starting to get really sore and hurt and I'm not sure what is "normal", premature labor, etc. etc. etc.  I'm in a town where my family is over an hour away, B's is 3 hours away, he is 3 hours away and it terrifies me that something may happen and I'm alone. I know this was probably partly my emotions but I need my husband here. It's very comforting to know that if I wake up in the middle of the night and panic that we're in labor...he is here to take me to the hospital OR tell me to shutup and that I'm okay.  Either way, I need him here.   My mom was such an angel and was going to come and stay with me Monday since I was all freaked out but luckily, I calmed down and rested some.  I still think Brendan should be in town from now on.  Those who agree say "I" those who oppose, kiss my rear.  :) That's right 8 month Pregnant Jenn has turned fiesty!  Which brings me to a request- pray for my students as they deal with 8 month pregnant, fiesty me.  Oh, and at the Dr. yesterday I brought up all this concerns and he says it's normal and that things are just getting ready for sweet baby boy's arrival.  Which by the way, Colin is in position if ya know what I mean.   Everyone seems to think I won't make it a month longer. 

Sunday, Colin was extrememly blessed with many gifts! He was definitely showered with love and his daddy could hardly wait to get into the house and start putting things together for him. The car seat has him stumped though. We're not sure how to manipulate that but there is a fire department that can help! I do feel much better now that he has certain items.  There is still quite a bit of things we still need to get him but I'm not as worried as I was before.  God is great and he gave us such loving, giving, and wonderful family and friends. 








0 comments: