BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Can you believe it?! 35 weeks Pregnant!!

And look at my feet!!






NOT!  Those are DEFINITELY not my feet. My toes do not look like fingers and I do not have spots. You know good and well my toes are painted all pretty and pink.  :) However, they ARE definitely swollen. Elevating is NOT an option as I have this huge belly that does not allow my legs to go up or my body to go down. Shoes? Ohh, I am in slip ons only and I am about to leave those for flip flops only. Now if this South Carolina weather would just cooperate and allow me to wear flip flops in NICE, warm temps, I would greatly appreciate it.

Yesterday, we had our 35 week check up and I gained 0 lbs this week.  I'm very surprised because my appetite is definitely UP UP UP. No lie, the other day, I came in- ate a piece of cake, some BBQ potato chips, and a bowl of cereal....and I only stopped because I knew my dinner was going to get spoiled.  This week, we've started to pack our hospital bag including what Colin is going to wear home! Which was the hardest thing in the world to find!! Brendan thought I had made up this imaginary rack with this imaginary outfit for Colin but I knew exactly what I wanted in my head.  I'm pretty content now! I feel more ready. As strange as that is- that an outfit makes me feel more ready for this little guy.  I can't explain it. Next week, I think we get a more definite date as to when our son shall be arriving. 
I've also started washing Colin's clothes.  Gosh, where did the time go?   Brendan and I absolutely love spending time with one another and now instead of the 2 of us there will  be 3 and I just know our hearts will be so full!
Next week is my last week of work! Then it's Spring Break and then the following week is the possiblity of Colin coming into the world. We are and have been quite busy!  April is proving to be a busy, busy month! You know me though, I like it busy.  Last weekend, we went to Wake Forest to see my "brother from another mother", Billy tie the knot to his bride, Emily.  Billy and I grew up together and his mom and mine are best friends.  Billy was the one who videoed our wedding. And did an amazing job might I add.  They had their wedding outside and it was beautiful!  The wind was crazy strong that day which made for a chill! Here are some photos my sweet, husband took:

My "brother and sister"

Gina looked so beautiful and her dress was amazing!


Yea, that hottie is MY husband!  :)

Billy walking his mom in.  SOOOOOO stinkin' sweet!
He "swept her off her feet" Crazy pic right?!
This was Billy waiting on his bride.

The Lee's

0 comments: