BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Colin's First Love Letter

and it's from his mommy! :)

Dear Colin,
      
       My sweet baby boy! I'm not able to hold you in my arms just yet but the time is getting closer and closer until I am able to. I've been told how amazing and life changing it will  be once I hold you for the first time.  Life has already changed for your daddy and I. From the moment we planned for you to the moment you became real, our world has been all about you and the love we have for our growing family. We love you so much already. Your daddy has been busy getting everything ready for you and I've been pretty busy myself worrying about you. I hear that never changes as well.  Please don't break mommy's heart and have me worry TOO much.
       We were able to see you in 3d. Your grandparents were there too and were able to see how good looking and silly you are. I think you are going to look like me but act like your daddy.  I am okay with this because son, I sure do love your daddy a whole lot! If you look like him, it's okay too because you have a very good looking daddy! Mommy did good for us!
       I know you will be both a mommy and daddy's boy.  While you're busy growing in my belly, you're also very playful with your daddy. He taps on my belly and you tap right back.  We are going to have so much fun being your parents.  You make our entire life so joyous and exciting.  We are so anxious for you to get here.
      It will not be much longer. Possibly this week or next and you will be here in our world and I promise to do everything in my power to protect you and raise you with the same love and morals that your daddy and I were brought up with.  You will be a southern boy regardless of what your daddy says. I know you'll be a grits eating, sweet tea drinking, camo wearing kind of boy.  I can live without the camo but please like sweet tea and grits!  Please get here soon safely and healthy.  There are a lot of people who are excited to meet you but none more excited than your daddy and I.

All of my love,

Mommy

0 comments: