BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

32 Weeks and growing...is that even possible?!

This past weekend my fantastic Mother-in-law came to stay for the weekend and helped TREMENDOUSLY with Colin's nursery.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!  Brendan and her worked so very hard and Colin's room truely looks amazing because of them.  I am not posting pictures of the nursery just yet as it is not completed and I want you to see see the finished product.  Although you will get a glimpse. 

Brendan put the crib together before the room was complete.  Colin's room WAS pink when he did this. He says he wanted to do it for me but I KNOW that it was daddy who wanted to see his son's crib and bedding put together.  :)   Colin is very lucky to have such a loving, wonderful dad and I'm very lucky to have such an understanding, patient, and sweet husband.  We are incredibly blessed by you Brendan! You make me feel so loved each day and I can only imagine how much you are going to love our little one!



 Me: Big as a whale!  By the way bathing suit season is 3 months away. Wet suits are in, right? The full
body ones right? Like I'm going diving with sharks?!  I think so...if not, I'll start a trend. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice for the baby to be welcomed into a very loving AND talented family. Can't wait to see the finished nursery!
Before you know it Daddy will be teaching the little one how to use all those tools.
Although you're very busy right now, relax and enjoy the blessing of every moment. Love,
Aunt Colleen

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the nursery. After MANY coats of primer and, finally .. paint.

Just try to relax, little one. You need it. You will certainly have your hands very full in just a short time from now.

You are beautiful and glowing in your pregnancy. Soon, Colin will be along for so many of us to share our love.

Love,
Aunt DeeAnn