BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father’s Day

One this day, Colin and I celebrate the wonderful father Brendan is and is still becoming. From the  very beginning, he has stepped up and helped out more than I could imagine. I have never seen him as excited as I have when Colin was born.  He could hardly wait until we got to the hospital.  He gets up with Colin in the middle of the night and when he comes home from work, he kisses me hello and then holds his son for some “guy time”.  Their nightly routine is rocking in the recliner.  I’m sure you can tell by reading this blog that I think very highly of my husband.  I can’t tell you how much more I think of him now that he is a dad. I honestly believe if I could love Brendan and Colin anymore than I already do, I would burst.  So Brendan, thank you for being an amazing dad in such a short time. From the way that you are with our son now, I have no doubt that you’re going to be the world’s best daddy.  I know you will be in my eyes and your son’s.  Even as I type this and I look over at you and your son enjoying your “guy time”, I am overwhelmed by how incredible life has turned out to be.

262335_10100245859068377_12610156_49987706_4398973_n

I agree, Little Man! He is pretty cool!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Pop wore him out with their guy time.
Happy Father's Day Brendan! Love,
Aunt Colleen