BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hide yo' daughters!

Because Stud Muffin, Colin is on the loose!  I know I am on a blogging roll today.  Colin is finally giving me a break where I can actually blog!  Even though there are dishes to be put away, clothes to be folded, floors to be swept, a shower to be had...I am doing this.  Ahh, I should get my priorities straightened out.  Too bad none of those other things appeal to me in the slightest...well the shower one definitely does but little dude would probably wake up crying if I tried to do that and the thought of me showering and him out in his swing crying breaks my heart so I stink on!  :) 

So last week, Colin and I headed to Columbia to spend a few nights with Grandpa and Mimi.  B had to work in Cola.

While we were in Cola, I just had to go and see my friend Janet and meet her new baby girl, Blakely!  She's so little! She has red hair and makes so many little squeaks while she is sleeping.  I brought my camera along in hopes to get a few pictures of Blakely and Colin together.   How fun  will that be to look back on when they are 16 and in love? haha just kidding.  But we're all determined that our kids will be the best of friends just like their mommies and daddies.  Well, we put Colin and Blakely in the swing together and this was the outcome:

Colin gave her some love.  Unfortunately, Blakely thinks boys have cooties and did not enjoy this smooch.

0 comments: