BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Our baby is 1 month old!

Most of this was written on June 3. It takes a while for me to get photos uploaded and type out an entry with a little baby boy around to snuggle with and kiss on. :)


Wow! He's only 1 month and I already want time to stand still! He's growing too fast. Although, we wouldn't mind speeding up the part where he sleeps through the night! :)  This past month has been so many things- Our hearts are overflowing and could burst with the amount of admiration and love we have for this amazing little boy. Yesterday, I had a doctor's appointment that kept me from him for over 2 hours- My longest time away from him.  I missed him so much.  I think come August, this little Mama is going to be a wreck when returning to work. This month has also been difficult for me with recovering but thankfully it gets better each day and I am blessed with an absolutely incredible husband and family who have really been so helpful. This goes without saying but I'll say it anyways- this past month has also been exhausting! But having Colin Michael here with us is worth all that times a million. Him and his daddy are my entire life.  How did I ever manage without those two?

So Colin I think was born a little ahead.  What can I say? We made a beautiful, smart baby! :)  Here are some things we've learned about Colin so far:  From the time he was born, he had his eyes wide open taking everything in. My very alert boy!  He's also had his fist smile. He's had that for a few weeks now.  He tries to hold his head up and has been trying since week 2. He attempts to crawl up on his daddy when daddy holds him.   Colin is also very spoiled and loves to be held and cuddled.  oops.  :)  He also enjoys his swing and watching the stars and lambs above his head move. When he sucks on his pacifier, he reminds me of Maggie from The Simpsons because he sucks on it so hard and makes a lot of noise. He also enjoys sucking on his thumb and hands. I'm trying to not let him do that though. Boy can pass gas like a man!  I kidd you not, on more than 1 occasion, I thought it was his dad. Colin also hate getting out of the bath water. He screams bloody murder!  Colin also likes to look around outside. He has also discovered his hands. They are amazing! But of course, I think every inch of him is miraculous!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, and keeping us posted on the progress. He is soooo cute! Love you all,
Aunt Colleen