BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

5 Months Young!



Not to brag or anything. (Ha!) But my youngin' is quite photogenic!

Here is what little man does now:
  • He is rolling all over the place
  • He pulls my face close to his and gives me the best, wettest, most sweet kisses
  • He laughs
  • No matter how upset he is, if Mommy gets up and dance- Colin will instantly smile and laugh.  ( Maybe this will make mommy a skinny mommy come next summer!) I had to laugh at myself the other day...Oh the things we do to make our babies happy.
  • He loves green beans
  • Bath time is still a blast
  • He absolutely hates getting into his car seat
  • He doesn't mind the ride
  • He absolutely loves his daddy
  • He is trying to crawl
  • He "walks" backwards in his walker
  • Colin is such a happy boy!
  • He tries to take mommy's cup from her and put his mouth on it
  • He is squealer!! a LOUD one!
  • Anything near him....he grabs and puts into his mouth!

I sure do breathe, eat, sleep, live for COLIN MICHAEL.  My baby boy is getting so big and growing much too fast!! Stay tuned to the latest. We've got lots of upcoming events and firsts!  :)  Happy Fall, Y'all!

1 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

What a handsome little boy!