BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My babies

This year God has truly blessed me with some kids. From the very beginning ,before children were picked, I prayed that I would get some of those sweetie that their stories were just...unbelievable. I don't know if it's my hormones or if God was just laying it on my heart, but my prayers were answered. Little did I know, I would have kiddos that really needed love, patience, and guidance. I find myself at the end of the day,a little upset that some of them have to leave me. My heart aches imparticular for this one child. I am not allowed to say much or give their identity, but I ask that you please pray for my kiddos: The homes they go to, the homes they crave, the things they see and hear it just isn't fair. They are too little and too innocent and too precious to have expierenced such heartache and pain. Please pray that I can give them what they need, please pray for them, for their well being and that what is stirring up in me finds resolution. Thank you.  (Sorry, my heart and mind are heavy tonight)

0 comments: