BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

My pumpkin in the patch

Last Saturday, Daddy, Mommy, and Baby Colin went to the pumpkin patch. It was a nice patch that even had a small petting zoo. The donkey and goats were very interested in Baby Colin and Colin was a little interested in them as well. We could have actually taken a hay ride to the patch and picked our pumpkin out but we thought that would probably be a little more fun for him next year so we just picked out one of the ones that had already been plucked from the patch. Mommy even got a nice size mum! ( No jokes here about my brown thumb...hopefully this plant will survive my care) We ate lunch at the patch and even tried some of their homemade cookies. Yummmmy!  Our Saturday wore us all out!

Could you not just sop him up with a biscuit?!  ( My Mema would be so proud of my reference...my true southerness coming out with that one!)
Amazed at the straw. This picture is put on here to basically show off his cute shirt!
So intrigued. He would not look at me in a single pumpkin picture. Out of probably 50, there are NONE were his eyes are on mommy. He was either looking at his surroundings or people watching. Mommy just was not interesting enough for this little man.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this little guy changing by the day, or what? I love his curiosity and interest in everything. What an enjoyable day. Love,
Aunt Colleen