BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I apologize for my behavior when we met. I had just woken up from my nap and was still quite a grump from the shortness of it! I was in the middle of a dream where I could climb and jump on anything without getting into trouble! Such a good dream!
I'm normally a very friendly guy! Just ask my mom! My friendliness to strangers really scares her sometimes! Next year, I'm sure our visit together will be more pleasant!



2 comments:

Aunt Maureen said...

Dear Colin,
Many of my young visitors are a bit scared of me and I do not take it personally. Since I see you when you're sleeping and I know when you're awake, I have seen that you really are a very charming young man.

I look forward to our visit next year & can't wait to meet your little brother.

Merry Christmas!
Santa

P.S. I really like cookies!

Anonymous said...

Colin is just planning ahead. Every scrapbook needs a picture of the child screaming on Santa's lap.
Love, Aunt Colleen