BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Our thoughts....

We will be thrilled either way! Of course! Last time, Brendan was certain, no doubt what so ever, boy. I was uncertain but thought girl. Obviously, Brendan was correct so when he told me what he thought this baby's gender would be, I started doubting myself. However, Brendan thinks girl but said he'd be surprised if it was! So he's not as sure as last time! I feel quite confident though in what I believe and that's boy! Our appointment is tomorrow at 3:00 so hopefully we will find out then!! I can't even begin to tell you how anxious I am just to see this sweet little baby! By the way, if you've not looked at the votes lately, girls are in the lead! Thank you for voting and participating! It's fun to put in the baby book who thought what!

0 comments: