BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bizzzzeeeee (Busy)

Didn't want you to think I couldn't spell!

Well, things are back in gear. School has started back. I'm still a long term sub but DEFINITELY hoping and open to new opportunities that I pray WILL arrive! I've decided to look at this as though it's God's purpose...which I know it is! Maybe God put me here to reach these particular students. I've got a much better outlook about things now. Thanks to my mother who was encouraging and supportive like she always is! So I have a big group! Big comparitive to last year's class which basically stayed at 16 students and the year before at 15. This year, 22! And don't say "oh, it's just 6 more" because 1 more than make a big diff! The kids are to cute and most of them are such sweethearts! There are a few that are so silly! It's wonderful to see all the different personalities of these 5 and 6 and some 7 year olds! Most are 6, by the way!

Brendan has been swamped at work and I've missed him a lot lately. After tomorrow, he will have worked for 13 days straight! No bueno! Saturday, we've got 2 events going on! One- my fabulous Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday Party!!! We are expecting 35 + people! What a blessing!! She's so wonderful and is so excited about her party. She LOVES to socialize! Everytime I go over there, she's telling me to sit down and stay a while. Monday is her actual birthday. I'm excited to see all of the family as well. We also have our friend, David's, going away party. He's the guy who caught the garter! He's a big Georgia fan and he caught my Gamecock Garter! hehee Well, he's going back hom to GA. So we want to wish him off well!

Today marks exactly 2 months since Brendan and I got married! How crazy! Oddly enough, it seems much longer than that!

Well, I've gotta run! Dinner time!

0 comments: