BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Not the week.

So maybe next week will be the week.  :(   It's hard to be optimistic at this point.  BUT just maybe a Christmas miracle will arrive! hehee. 

I have been SOOOOO slack on Christmas shopping this year.  In fact, I haven't even started.  I usually pride myself in getting all of my shopping done early but this year, I've been a bum!  All I want to do is be lazy!  Even now, I'm thinking about a nap.  It's 4 in the afternoon.

Thanks to everyone who voted for their gender pick! If you clicked on the box- it didn't work.  You have to click on the link under the box.  Sorry! I'm not sure as to why it's like that.  As of today at 4, the votes were 11 think BOY and 10 say GIRL.  It's just too close!  My class voted that they think I'm having a girl.  One of my kiddos told me today that he really thinks it's a boy.  Almost everyday I get asked, "Is your baby here yet" or every time they see me eat "Is your baby hungry?"  When I was sick all of the time with morning sickness, I would suck on preggy pops and they would ask "Is that baby making you sick again?" Ahh, the precious  minds of 4 and 5 year olds!

Speaking of my kiddos, the flu is going around!! I've had several out with the case of the flu! Brendan and I have had our flu shots so I hope we're safe from getting that ickiness!  I now have a sore throat and a raw nose from blowing and rubbing too much.  My sweetums just cough all over the place no matter how many times I tell them to cough into their arm.  And WOW, I wish I could post a pic of their faces! You would not believe where they can get their runny noses! I'm talking about snot.  It's ALL over their little faces.  I'm amazed.  How in the world does it get on your forehead and ear?! YUCK. 

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!  It's been entirely too cold here in South Carolina this week.  Get this, one day next week it's supposed to be in the 60's and the very next day 36.   Tell me how in the world are we expected to stay healthy in weather like this?!

P.S.  Tuesday is the day when we should find out who is right about Baby Talty's gender!   I'm sure it will be ME!  :)

0 comments: