BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sick of the word, WAIT

So I guess you know what that means.  We've got to wait 2 more weeks until we find out boy or girl! AhHH, we expected that so our hopes were not too crushed.

However, the house situation is driving us insane!!!  I'm SICK of them telling us to wait and with Baby Talty on the way, this little mama is anxious to design and decorate a baby room. Plus, I'd really like to move where there is no one above us stomping until 11 at night and up at 4 in the morning.  My patience with them is wearing thin too.  Please say a little prayer that we will hear something SOON and I mean REAL SOON!

December has arrived and December will mark our halfway point for the arrival of our little one.  That is INSANE! Morning Sickness has FINALLY eased off! Woooooo Hooooo!  I'm able to actual enjoy pregnancy now.

Thanks for all the votes!  It's almost a tie!! You've still got time to vote if you haven't yet since we have to wait a little longer than we had hoped.

0 comments: