BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

That's what little BOYs are made of!

So Brendan and the other 13 folks that voted BOY, get to say "I knew it!". Brendan really has said the entire time that we were going to have a boy.  This worried me since I was pretty convinced that we were having a girl that he would be disappointed if the Dr. said girl instead of boy.  So the first boy on my mom's side in 22 years! and The Talty Boys add another to the bunch. SO many BOYS on the Talty side.  I am so excited. WE are so excited!! We have started making a list of names that we like and of course the list with the most names was our girl list.  Last night we went out to dinner to reveal to our parents what Baby's gender was. Brendan videoed it so you'll have to come back. So this is a picture of my bump at 19 weeks 2 days. I feel like I just "popped" out the other day. I know that sounds crazy but we were in Wal Mart and I was wearing a sweatshirt and I just said whoa, did I come in here with this belly? Brendan said he didn't think so. haha So I'm officially definitely pregnant! I know I've been but now that I've "popped" and I can say HE, it's so much more realistic!! God is so miraculous!  This tiny little life will be here in a few short months!! Although it seems like a lifetime away, I know that time will go by entirely too quickly. A Boy! A Son!! Our Son!!! A little man!! Oh my word!! Let the planning and picking out and designing begin!! 

I spoke with someone today about possibly keeping our SON while I work.  We have to set up a meeting, but she sounds wonderful and comes highly recommended so pray that things work out like they should!

HOUSE NEWS: Yesterday, we got an UPDATE that we are approved by the mortgage people and now it goes before ONE more person to get approved and then we are DONE. DONE DONE DONE!!!!!  Just in time to decorate a nursery!  Thank you all for your prayers! God is GOOD!  Hopefully, we can seal this deal before the new year arrives.  I can only imagine how fantastic Twenty Eleven will be and how our lives will change.

Tomorrow is our class Christmas Party! You can imagine my kiddo's excitement! My sweet, sweet babies! This week has been total chaos for me as they are just too exited for Christmas to arrive. I asked some of them what they wanted and it's precious to hear some of their answers.  Some of their answers were not toys but a bed or some clothes. A 4/5 year old!

I know I can go from one subject to another. I'm sorry! We are truly excited to share in our wonderful news with everyone! Baby Boy has been moving quite a bit! I'm finally feeling him squirm around! He did not want to cooperate in  showing us the "goods" during our ultrasound. He crossed his legs! Little Stinker! He also rubbed his little eyes as he must have been sleepy. I bet it is hard work growing organs and what not. I don't blame him for wanting to rest! :)    I'll take a picture of the ultrasound photo and post it on here soon as well as the video.

0 comments: