BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Kicks

Just a quick update! I've got more to post later but for now I wanted to share about our son, the soccer player. :)   I felt a movement the Tuesday before Thanksgiving but didn't feel anything else until 2 weeks later and even then it was tiny.  So I was thinking, maybe I imagined it! BUT NOW, WOWIE!! Last week, our little one really started moving!  He is very active! It's insane.  Brendan was able to feel his little kick last night for the first time!  Pretty amazing! Even though this is the second week I've felt him kick, everytime is like the first.  He kicks mostly when I'm still. When I'm in bed or driving in the car. He is strong! We even saw my belly jump.  I'm just amazed! THIS little person is living inside of me. Ohhh, little one, How much we love you already!!!

0 comments: