BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Holly Jolly Time

IMG_0107

Kevin and Aggie

IMG_0129

Thanks Aunt Gina and Aunt Megan!

IMG_0152

 

Kev was confused. We got him a gift certificate but we tried to be sneaky and packed it with a 5lb bag of sugar.  He was excited because it was a heavy gift. hehee!!

IMG_0154

 

Christmas morning and look who’s make up and hair is done. Notice: If you look up at the pic of me in my red shirt.  I was allowed to get dressed but no make up or hair.

IMG_0162

 

This was Randy the entire day: on the phone.

IMG_0156

 

Every time I am in Motherhood trying on clothes, he picks this book up and reads.  I  told mom and so she bought him this book. It’s quite humorous but definitely meant for the dad and NOT the mom.

IMG_0165

 

Kami, who did not want to participate in my picture taking.

IMG_0169

It’s depressing how much older my Kay Bug is getting. Look! She’s catching up to me in height! I know it doesn’t take much but she’s supposed to be 3 NOT 10!

IMG_0187

Random shot of  The Talty’s

IMG_0200

 

IMG_0206

IMG_0216

I would just like to point out Danny’s socks. 1 black and 1 white.  He received some matching ones for Christmas.  Smile Whoa! I didn’t know I could make smiley faces! Winking smile  Ohh this is fun now. Sad smile Open-mouthed smileSmile with tongue outSurprised smile  k, I’m done.

IMG_0201

 

Uncle Danny’s too cool for words Piggy Bank for Baby Talty!  Thanks Uncle Danny!!!

IMG_0238

My husband is so good looking!! I swear, if this little one looks like his daddy and acts like his mommy (haha, I’ve got to have my bit in there!) , He is going to be a heart breaker!

 

IMG_0246

Day after Christmas. 

IMG_0248

The next few photos are Brendan playing around with the newest addition to our little family: Our Camera.

IMG_0277

IMG_0281

IMG_0284

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your day with us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Love,
Aunt Colleen and Uncle Tony