BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm annoyed by....

  • People who leave their Christmas Decorations up after New Year's
  • No Shame Nose Pickers
  • When there are 2 turning lanes and a driver is in the left one when he should be in the right and cuts you off. PUNK!
  • Cars with Christmas Wreaths. Really, Guys? I get in the holiday spirit but wreaths do not belong on cars.
  • My Brown Thumb.  The impossible to kill plant ...HA!, I totally murdered it! It's quite sad because I love flowers and plants. They just do not return the feeling.
  • Waking up before 8 on the weekend. It never fails! Why Monday- Friday I can sleep the entire day when I'm not able to but come Saturday I'm up at 7:30?!
  • Getting called out for enunciating words when I sing. Thanks B! 
  • when a pimple becomes a sore
  • cold sores. kids are cruel.
  • peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for breakfast. ( this happens at work- my kiddos get this for breakfast and the smell of PB makes me want to vomit)
  • certain clothes only look good on skinny minnies 
  • When people don't use their turn signal.
  • litter bugs.  Litter trashes everyone, folks!
  • going to sleep with the TV on
  • what little variety there is to eat for breakfast on the go.  pop tart, bagel, toast, danish, dry cereal.
  • when someone gets out of their car and they've parked in a Handicap space and they are jogging across the street to get into the store. ALSO those who misuse the handicap space.
  • The "fake run" people do when they are walking in front of your vehicle. Seriously, you're walking and moving your arms as if you were running/jogging, who are you trying to kidd?
  • Gas Station bathrooms. Ewwww.
  • having to tinkle at least 2 times a night.  The other night it was 5.
  • people who seriously believe or go along with celebrity's opinions/thoughts..especially concerning politics.
  • being left out
  • Ferrell's breath and knotty hair
This is all in good humor.  I got the idea from Tosh.O who created an "I hate video". I don't recommend it- bad for the ears.  :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the ring of Colin Talty, and Michael goes way back in the Talty tree; including Brendan's great-grandpa, along with many others.
Love,
Aunt Colleen