BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Colin at 25 weeks 2 days

2nd Attempt!  So today we went to the doctor to see our little man and to make sure everything was going well.  Colin's heart rate was 163. It's always high! Everything is good and normal!  We were able to see that Colin is indeed a BOY.  I got my definite proof.  The technician said that we could take it to the bank. :)  We were able to see our little man yawn twice and even got to see his tongue.  So far, we did not see any hair on his head which just goes to show that old wives tales are just that....tales!  I've had some pretty serious heart burn and yet our little boy is currently bald.   He was tired and kept rubbing his little eyes. He is the most wonderful, precious thing I have ever seen.  I am so excited to be his mommy and I am so excited about the amazing daddy our son has. We got a sneak peak 3d pic and thought we'd share!  It's a profile of his face and I am convinced he's got my nose....Brendan would beg to differ. :)


My bump is growing!!

0 comments: