BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

23 Weeks

We had our 23 weeks appointment earlier this week.  We were supposed to get an ultra sound but unfortunately, the technician was not there so we go back in 2 weeks! Colin's heart rate was 153 but it was not found easily.  Every time she went to find his heart, he would kick her and move.  He is a very active little boy! It's crazy how much I am able to feel him move and all of his kicks.  He's definitely getting stronger!  It's odd to see my belly jump!  My little popcorn is just a' poppin'!  Morning Sickness has returned...yay! :(  I actually broke out in hives this week from being sick! It was quite embarrassing.  The doc gave me something for the terrible heart burn I've been having and he seems to think it's the acid reflux that is making  me sick again.  Hopefully, that'll cure it!  I still haven't gained very much but I'm sure that will come back to bite me.  Colin LOVES potatoes.  He LOVES carbs period!! Wow, even as I am writing this, he is kicking me!  Anytime that I am still, he begins to practice his soccer kicks.

Housing Update:  We are stressed.  We are tired.  We are frustrated.  We no longer have patience. We are moving forward.   We    I am very hard to please I believe.  We are both a little stuck on this short sale house but we both are definitely fed up with waiting on this deal to go through.  Our little boy WILL have a home.   I was ready to move out of this apt. before we even moved in so you can imagine how anxious I am at this point to move.  Time is running out and we don't want to waste anymore time so we are currently looking at other options.  Meaning, we've got a realtor and we are checking out homes!  We went this past Saturday and we went last night.  We are going again this upcoming Saturday.  Pray that we will find something that we love and is just perfect for us or this short sale house will come through for us.  I know God has a plan and it will be shown to us in His time.  I keep trying to remind myself of this but it's quite hard not to get discouraged when you receive E-mail after E-mail for almost 5 months that asks you to continue to wait.  Interest rates are going up and we are losing out if this doesn't go through for us. I pray for patience, understanding, and direction.

Papa news: I didn't put it on here but right before Christmas, my Papa was diagnosed with Esophagus Cancer.  The doctor was telling us that it did not look good. Luckily, his scan came back and showed that cancer had not spread elsewhere. However, my Papa is not himself and the things that he says makes little to no sense. We are very worried about him and his health.  He is scheduled to go to Charleston and from there we will find out what the next step is. Prayers are definitely needed for him and the family.

So the South was covered in snow again!  Just not as south as we are!!  No snow here at the beach.  Brendan and I were looking forward to hitting up the beach to see snow. Oh well!  We did have ice though here.  I've gotta tell ya...I am definitely looking forward to spring/summer.  This cold, cold weather is not for this southern belle!  My kids have been going insane with no recess.  This makes for one crazy teacher.  Today, I had 3 kids go home with sad faces, 1 with a straight face, and about 6 with only a happy face- no star.  This is not normal of my kids!  We need warmer temps!!

This is all I've gotten for now.  I'll try to post a baby bump picture because apparently this week I look very pregnant.  So I've been told.  I also get asked at least 5 times a day- How are you feeling?  I have such sweet, caring co-workers.

0 comments: