BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bragging on Brendan

So just incase we've JUST met, I am totally in love with my husband!  He is just the most wonderful person that I have ever known.  Can easily make me smile, laugh, and we have the best of times just by being together.  He was such the hero today for me.  As I mentioned in a previous entry, my class was going on a field trip.  Well, today was that day.  I also have morning duty on Wednesdays which made my morning all the more chaotic! I was trying to remember to get a bag and to bring the cooler and to leave on time and to find something to wear that was red ( It's Red Ribbon Week at school and today was OUTRAGEOUS RED!) anywho...so I completely forgot my lunch!  I called Brendan an HOUR before our bus was scheduled to leave for the pumpkin patch.  He said he couldn't help me out and y'all, I seriously about cried.  With my crazy morning, I just knew the gates were going to open with a flood!  It wasn't 2 minutes later, that he called me back and said he'd be there before we left.  And he was! Just in time too!  We were lining up to go out the door and get on the bus!  I simply wanted to brag on my husband.  He totally rocked today!! 

The field trip was fun.  Wasn't really a pumpkin patch so I was a little disappointed and OH MY WORD!  It was HOTT!!  It was 88 out there!  It's the END of OCTOBER. Seriously!  We had fun but my kids were worn out!! We came back, took a nap, woke up, went home.  They were so confused because they thought we had skipped lunch since we didn't eat it in the cafeteria but at the "pumpkin patch"

0 comments: