BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Bestest is now a Mrs.

Since I was 4 years old, my best friend has been Jill.  We went to preschool together, lived across from one another, and were always at each other’s house playing/singing/dancing/performing!   This past Saturday was her wedding day and I was so honored to be a part of this special day.  She was the most beautiful bride!!  Her wedding, her dress, her hair…everything was just perfect!

 

When Jill and I were little, we were obsessed with the movie, Dirty Dancing. So much so that we would “dirty dance” in her dad’s garage.  You know the scene where Baby and Johnny are practicing the lift in the water?  Well, that was particularly our favorite!  We would pull up a bar stool and practice our lift with “Johnny the stool”. 

 

Jill and I had a special dance during her reception to the song “ I’ve had the time of my life”.  Brendan videoed it. I didn’t get as many pictures as I would have liked because my camera died!

 

But Jill has picked a great guy to spend her life with.  He’s so funny and I can say with out a doubt that he loves my Jillian. He talks about her so sweetly!  I love them together and I am so excited for what the future holds!

 

Congratulations to my very best friend Mrs Jillian Poston!

 

SANY3165 SANY3173 Note to self: Get eyebrows waxed!

 

SANY3192

Brendan had a great time as well!  He was SUCH the spotlight hog with all of his dancing.  This is not my fave pic of US but it’s a great one of him and he always says I pick good pics of me regardless of how he looks.  This is proof now that I do not do that!  :)

1 comments:

Ashlyn said...

Love the pic of you guys and the dress. I miss you!!!