BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 8, 2010

Little Kev is ENGAGED….to be MARRIED

It’s still a little strange to say that!!  But you read correctly.  My little brother who is not so little anymore is engaged to his sweetheart, Aggie.  He’s still quite young!!!!  And so is she so they do plan to wait a bit before tying the knot!  She’s such a sweet girl and I am so happy for the new addition to the family.  I am so glad that they are being very smart and waiting until after they finish college.  She’s in nursing school now at Francis Marion and Kev is still working towards his degree and goal of being a radio star….I think you’d call them either a radio personality or DJ.  I’m not so sure. 

 

He told me while at Great Grandma’s Birthday party that he had gotten a ring but had not planned on asking Aggie until January came.  ( The circus comes into town then and that was their first date….sweet idea, too bad he couldn’t stand it any longer and just had to pop the question! :)  Brendan and mine’s  first date…or well get together was at the fair..although I didn’t count it as a date because he didn’t pay a thing for me…punk)  So anywho..a week ago today, he proposed to Aggie and she of course said  YES!   Congratulations Aggie and Kevin!

 

SANY2719

0 comments: