BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Joining the rest of the world

Well, it's official: I have joined the rest of the techno world. Whatcha talkin 'bout Willis?  :)   A smart phone is what I'm talking 'bout!


Droid X and yes, it's pretty big but I like it.  If you check the post below, you will see that it was posted via my phone. Cool, right?  So that means I shouldn't be so slack with updates right? haha We shall see!  I do love that I can take a picture and post it immediately.  Blogger tends to be S-L-O-W when it comes to adding pictures!  I love my phone now but I'm sure when I receive my bill I won't love it as much!

In other news, Brendan is heading to Cola this weekend without his wifey!  It's okay.  He's got to work and I'm going to spend some time with my mom and my other mother, Gina.  I'm excited for them to come!  Mom is staying the night with me.  Hope Ferrell doesn't mess with her too much.  He sleeps in the bed with us and my mom is NOT a dog person.

Update on the house situation :  It's the same ol' ol' really.  We are WAITING and WAITING.  We wait each week to get the same report: "Wait some more".  Our patience is running out along with our  hope so please say a little prayer that we will know one way or the other soon!  You know how much I hated to leave our house in Cola and move into an apartment and I really want to be able to celebrate Christmas in "our home". The house seems to be going into foreclosure which should make the bank look at our offer and decide if they are going to take it or proceed with foreclosure.  We are obviously praying that they will TAKE it! So please, please keep us in your prayers that we will be patient and understanding! Especially moi!

Update on me: I've been SICK. I still am SICK. It stinks! So say a little prayer for me as well while you're at it, please! 

Update on Brendan:  He is SO darn cute, it's ridiculous! I shall give examples in a later post...say around next week.   :)   

Update on Ferrell:  Dog is killing us.  I know he's the cutest pup that there ever was but his breath is enough to fight demons away. It is AWFUL.  He can sit on the floor and I can sit on the couch and I still smell his stinkiness!  We may just being paying a visit to the Vet soon.

Update on my Kiddos:  In case you didn't notice, it was a full moon this week.  Anyone who does not believe that the moon has an effect on children obviously has never stepped into a classroom.  My kids were total crazies!  It's like all of the procedures that my assistant and I have worked so hard to teach them went out the window.  I had to put the "fear of God" in some of them. I kidddddddd!  I did have to be  a little meaner this week and I hate being mean! I always feel so guilty afterwards.  We go on a field trip next week! My first ever going to a pumpkin patch!  We are all pretty excited.

I think that's all for now! Can you believe that October came so quickly and now it is about to leave?! Wow, Thanksgiving and Christmas are too close! I'm especially excited about the Holidays this year!  My second as a Talty!

0 comments: