BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

So I've had this costume picked out before we were even thinking of babies!  I knew exactly what I wanted us to be when Halloween rolled around and IF we were pregnant.  Unfortunately, they've actually started making this costume but it was not nearly as good as ours.  Thanks to my AMAZING mother-in-law and PERFECTIONIST husband, our costume this year TOTALLY rocked.  It was also how we officially made the announcement.



In case you're scratching your head- I'm a bun in the oven and Brendan is a baker!  :)

3 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

LOVE the costume and we're very excited for you guys! Brendan, make sure you take good notes for when it's my turn!

Brandon and Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Of course you know how absolutely THRILLED we all are! Now awaiting posts of your baby bump.
Love,
Aunt DeeAnn